The folks over at Create the Good are giving away a trip for two to the Earth Day Celebration in Washington, DC (from Saturday, April 24 to Monday, April 26th, 2010).
Entering the sweepstakes is as almost as easy as sending out a tweet: share ways to go green or inspiring stories about those making a positive impact on our environment with a hashtag, and you’re entered!
How to Enter the Go Green Sweepstakes:
- Follow @createthegood.
- Tweet to @createthegood. Include to the #gogreen hashtag and use the remaining characters to share inspiring stories about people who are making a positive impact on our environment, or ways to “go green” in 5 minutes, 5 hours or 5 days.
- Submit as many tweets as you’d like throughout the sweepstakes period, but only one Sweepstakes entry per Twitter account will be submitted for the random drawing. Retweets are a valid means of entering the sweepstakes, providing that they meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- Please note: You cannot send direct messages to @createthegood as a sweepstakes entry. Direct messages will not be counted as valid entry into the sweepstakes.
The grand prize winner will receive a trip for two to Earth Day on the National Mall Saturday, April 24th – Monday, April 26th 2010 including:
- Roundtrip flights for winner + guest. Flight will arrive in Washington, DC on Saturday, April 24th and return on Monday, April 26th.
- 2 Night Hotel Stay (1 Room, Double Occupancy).
- Earth Day gift bag, courtesy of Earth Day Network including:
- 2 tee shirts & 2 VIP passes to Earth Day events on Sunday, April 25th, 2010.
- $25 Metro Card
I also heard through the grapevine that my buddy Adam Shake is taking the winner out to lunch in DC…
Once confirmed, the winner will be announced publicly on Twitter and createthegood.org. The winner may also be asked to share his/her Earth Day experience (optional) for post sweepstakes promotion.
Be sure to read the Official Rules (PDF) for the Go Green Sweepstakes.