Many people today are conscious about their spiritual health and wellness. In addition to being kind to Mother Nature by recycling and saving energy, meditation, spirituality and balance can aid in that holistic approach, which are ways to manifest your success in a healthy way
What type of gift do you give to someone who lives life holistically? And if you are holistic minded, what gift do you give that would be enjoyable to someone who isn’t really concerned with holistic living?
The website www.christmasgifts.com talks about the importance of the holidays, “Make this date unforgettable to you and to others by sharing the love, the joy and the warmth of this special day.” With that thought in mind, finding that ideal gift that provides inspiration and physical and mental wellness is easy with the following holistic gift ideas.
- Books. Books on health, wellness and environmentally-friendly tips for living can help relieve stress and anxiety in a person’s life. You can begin by doing your own research on books that are essential to nurturing the mind, body and spirit. Instead of buying new books, you can be kind to Mother Earth by selecting something used from the bookstore.
- Green Journal. If you have a friend, co-worker or family member who loves to write, a green journal can make the perfect gift. Constructed using 100 percent recycled cotton and natural materials, you’ll find the journal easy to record events, thoughts and memories in.
- Aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is uses natural oils and fragrances to help an individual achieve balance, peace and serenity. Here you can produce a gift of several essential oils and fragrances to promote their well-being. You can also include candles, soothing music and incense.
- Tea Gift Bag. Tea lovers may feel guilty about filling up the landfills with lined paper filters. You can gift the tea lover in your life cloth tea bags by filling them with their favorite blends.
- Yoga Classes. Yoga is a natural and holistic activity that is designed to bring peace and spirituality to an individual. It’s also an excellent way to relieve stress and work out the body in a soothing environment. There are a host of options to try and whether you gift your loved one with a series of classes, gift card or membership, they’re sure to find it unifying for both the mind and body.
- Gardening Kits. A part of being kind to the planet includes giving back. We take so many of Mother Earth’s resources and rarely give her back anything beneficial. A gardening kit can include seedlings, trees and gardening tools that allow an individual to interact with the Earth.
- Day at the Spa. A day at the spa can be beneficial to someone who has a holistic approach to life. You’ll find the movements, lotions, oils and sounds to contribute to their health and wellness, and the different pressure points and touches aid in the way the body feels and responds to the touch.
- Personal Spa Day. Active lifestyles and family obligations can hinder a trip to the spa. You can grant that special someone with their own personalized spa day with a basket containing a few favorites. Items included in the gift basket can include massage oils, sugar scrubs, facial products, soaps and bath salts. You can save the planet by surrounding them in soft and luxuriant bath towels and wash cloths.
Living a healthy and environmentally-friendly life is important in today’s world. The above gifts can bring peace and harmony by allowing the recipient to connect with Mother Nature and choose a holistic approach to achieving that important balance.
[About the author: Teresa Stewart practices living life in a holistic manner and writes tips on how to make an easy conversion into gifts. Image]