The title may sound a bit abrasive, but I’ve found the maxim of “put up or shut up” to be true for me more often than not, and because I’ve been slacking in this area lately, I thought I’d share some of my recent thoughts on it with you.
- Your attitude and expectations have more power to stop you than anything else.
- If you’re gonna do it, then please just do it and stop talking about it.
- If you’re gonna do it, go all out. Or else why bother?
- The best time to do it is now. There isn’t any other time.
- It doesn’t matter what others think, it matters what you think.
- It doesn’t matter what you wear. Stuff doesn’t “do” anything. Although this guy’s feathers really rock. ==>
- If you’re not gonna do it, shut up about it.
- If you think someone else will or won’t, should or shouldn’t do it, keep it to yourself. Especially if you think you know better.
- Thinking that you could never do something (anything) is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Every day is a chance to create your reality anew.
If this doesn’t resonate with you, I’m ok with that, because as they say, ‘take what you need, and leave the rest’. And if it does, then good on ya, and keep on truckin’.